Rules applicable for Bangladeshi passengers travelling to Bahrain
Kingdom of Bahrain has carried out new guideline for acceptance traveller to Bahrain travelling from Bangladesh. The visa on arrival (VOA) is currently suspended temporarily. Only Bahrain residents and citizens (with valid resident permits) can have the access to enter the country.
Travellers with Family joining Visa, Work Visa, Visit Visa, and Pre-approved e-Visa are not permitted to enter the country.
Please be informed that the Kingdom of Bahrain has implemented new regulation for acceptance passenger to Bahrain travelling from Bangladesh. Please find the details below:
- All passengers must have a negative PCR test certificate conducted 48 hours prior to departure with QR code as without the QR code test reports won’t be accepted. Children below 6 years are exempted from the mandatory PCR test.
- Passengers need to download the Be Aware Bahrain application and where conceivable, pay for the PCR test prior to boarding to BAH to keep away from any postponements on arrival.
- Travellers are restricted to enter Bahrain if they have travelled to Bangladesh at any point within 14 days of their intended arrival.
- Accepted passenger must provide a proof of 10-day quarantine and show documents by the traveller’s name or immediate family member's name at a residence. Provide evidence showing electricity bill or lease/rental agreement or municipality bill of the property.
- Vaccinated passengers must carry a valid vaccine certificate with QR code and take the PCR test on arrival with an additional test on the fifth or tenth day.