As countries open their border for tourists and travellers. Find the latest information about rules and guidelines you need to follow
Sri Lanka opens without restrictive Quarantine
Sri Lanka has opened its borders for tourist without any restrictive or mandatory quarantine. This makes Sri Lanka one of the better choices for tourists right now.
This was made possible by creating a bio-bubble for tourists to enjoy their stay without any hindrance.
Pre-Departure to Sri Lanka
Apply for Electronic Travel Authorization, ETA by emailing us at email@example.com.
Travel Insurance 12 USD for 1 month cover of 50,000 USD
Confirmed booking of a Level 1 hotel
Pay 40 USD per RT- PCR COVID-19 test. The number of tests depends on the duration of your stay
Fill up and submit Health and Declaration form
RT- PCR COVID-19 test certificate with a sample taken 96 hours before departure
Arrival in Sri Lanka
Take the first COVID-19 test and await results
Use Private transport to reach your Level 1 hotel
A day's wait and after a negative test result, you are free to continue sightseeing at approved Bio-Bubble tourist spots
There are no required minimum days of stay so you're free to make your travel plans according to your needs
No restrictive quarantine is in place so you can enjoy your stay at ease
Enjoy all the amenities available at your Level 1 hotel during your stay
Take RT- PCR COVID-19 tests which depend on the number of days you'll be staying in Sri Lanka. If you stay 4/5 days, you'll need to take 1 COVID-19 test and if your stay is less than 14 days then you'll have to take 2 COVID-19 tests. Payment for these tests need to be done before you travel to Sri Lanka
You're free to visit the tourist spots under Sri Lanka's bio-bubble. The list of Tourist attractions available are given below:
Sinharaja Forest Reserve
Yala National Park
Udawalawe National Park Safari
Kaudulla National Park
Wilpaththu National Park
Mirissa Whale Watching
Pinnawala Open Zoo
Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
Ridiyagama Safari Park
Anuradhapura (excluding Sri Maha Bodhi)
Royal Botanic Garden-Peradeniya
Temple Of Tooth Relic
Are you ready for a Sri Lankan vacation? Find perfectly catered vacations packages right here
SriLankan Airlines is operating 5 weekly flights to Colombo right now.
The flight schedule is given below:
Dhaka - Colombo
10:15 am (Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri)
8:30 am (Sun)
Colombo - Dhaka
5:00 am (Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri)
3:35 am (Sun)
Singapore has reopened its borders for Permanent Residency Holders. PR Holders can return to Singapore without prior approval.
Long Term Visit Pass, Work/Employment Visa, Work/Employment Visa, Short Term Visit Pass holders need to apply for approval from respective channels to enter Singapore.
There are a few rules and guidelines in place to ensure the safe travel of everyone involved. Please read them carefully.
Pre-Departure to Singapore
Before departing for Singapore make sure you have filled up your SG Arrival Card (SGAC). Through the SG Arrival Card (SGAC) website or app, travellers can submit personal information, trip details and Health Declaration online.
Register and pre-pay for your on-arrival COVID-19 PCR test here.
Install and activate the TraceTogether, Homer and WhatsApp mobile applications on your mobile phones.
PCR test from any Bangladesh Govt. Approved Laboratory with 72 hours validity from sample delivery before travelling to Singapore
Passengers must provide Security Bond (SGD 2200.00 or approx. USD 1,660 for quarantine accommodation) before the flight date. Failure to provide Security Bond will result in deportation from Changi Airport, Singapore.
Arrival in Singapore
Travel from the immigration checkpoint to the place of Quarantine. The use of public transport is not allowed.
Travellers are not allowed to be received by anyone at the airport
Mandatory Quarantine for 14 days at self-cost of SGD 2200 (approx. 1,660 USD) per person.
Travellers will need to take another PCR test at self-cost during the mandatory quarantine period according to their travel history prior to arrival in Singapore. Passengers might need to self isolate according
Singapore Airlines is carrying transit passengers across Scoot and SilkAir destinations. Passengers must fulfil the minimum and maximum connecting time in Singapore. The connecting flight in Singapore must be operated by approved airlines.
All transit passengers will be provided with a wristband, which will give them access to the designated transit holding area at Singapore Changi Airport. The wristband will be handed out by ushers after disembarkation.
All passengers must bring required documents for check-in/acceptance at their final destination including the PCR departure certificate.
Singapore Airlines is operating four times weekly from Dhaka on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
The flight schedule is given below:
Dhaka - Singapore
Singapore - Dhaka
Travel Advisory for Nepal
Nepal has reopened
Department of Nepal Immigration announced that now they will allow foreigners to enter Nepal only if they ensure compliance. The details required for compliance are mentioned below.
It is mandatory for all the passengers to take a RT-PCR test for COVID-19. They are required to take the test which is certified from any Govt. Approved Laboratory with a validity of 72 hours from sample collection to departure time. This children aged 05 (five) years and below are exempted from COVID-19 PCR test.
Visa on arrival applies for:
- Foreigners holding Diplomatic/Official passport or UN Laissez-Passer, Foreign employees working in UN agencies & other International Organizations in Nepal and their family members, Non- residential Nepali (NRN’s) or foreign passport holders with Nepali origin (Birthplace as Nepal stated in the passport) including their family members are allowed to enter Nepal without any prior approval or They are allowed to get Visa on arrival.
- Except the above mentioned, all foreigners are required a tourist entry visa from the Nepali diplomatic missions abroad, others are required to have a pre-approval/recommendation letter from the concerned ministries for ensuring the visa on-arrival.
- Issuance of Tourist Entry Visa from Nepalese diplomatic missions abroad is resumed as usual.
- TD & Emergency passport holders are not eligible to get Visa on Arrival at the Entry Points.
Health and Quarantine protocols: As stated by the Govt. of Nepal on 24th January’2021, all the passengers from the countries with new variants of Covid-19 are required to follow the enlisted health and quarantine protocols to face the first port of embarkation or during transits.
- All the foreigners should follow the health & security related protocols of the govt. of the Nepal (GoN). Such as wearing of Face Musk & Hand Gloves, maintaining social distance & cough etiquette during the entire journey are mandatory.
- Should obtain a prior tourist entry visa from the Nepali missions abroad.
- Are subjected to hotel quarantine for 10 days in the hotels (listed by Ministry of culture, tourism & civil aviation) at their own cost. After 5 days of Hotel quarantine, the person with Covid-19 Negative reports will be allowed to spend their remaining 5 days of quarantine at home.
- Nepali Nationals, NRN’s and their children who needs to visit Nepal for attending a funeral or a severe medical treated relative, they are required to apply for a recommendation letter from the Nepali Missions abroad to ensure arrival permission at the airport. They can also manage an alternative way of quarantine in coordination with CCMC secretariat.
- Professionals travelling to Nepal for any official program and if their return is within 5 (five) days of their departure, are allowed to enter Nepal with Covid-19 Negative report, at the time of departure from abroad.
Travel Advisory of (Kolkata) India
India has reopened
All International passengers arriving at Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata, India must comply with the following procedures in order to avail smooth entry or transit through the country.
- Passengers are required to take RT-PCR (Covid-19) Negative certificate from any of Bangladesh Govt. Approved Laboratories with 72 hours validity from sample delivery before departure to INDIA.
(Provided that, International Arriving Passengers having RT-PCR Negative certificate with 72 hours validity from Origin would be exempted from Institutional Quarantine & will be allowed for entering into India or onward Domestic journey.)
- Thermal Screening shall be done for all passengers.
- All passengers must report 05 hours prior to departure along with smartphone.
- NO international transit passengers are allowed to travel to/from India.
- All International Arriving passengers must fill up & submit the Self-Declaration from using “Sandhane” apps at least 72 hours before the scheduled travel or physically after arrival at the respective health counters.
**Passengers should keep 4 copies of the “Self-Declaration from” with themselves to produce to state health officials upon arrival.
- International Arriving Asymptomatic Passengers must be adherent to 14 days of self-quarantine/monitoring.
- In case of a positive result, the passenger will be processed in line with applicable ICMR & NABL protocols by the state authorities.